ZimbraEmail - Webmail Login

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

ZimbraEmail - Webmail Login

Postby kenwardc » 12th August 2013, 3:20 pm

Hi there

You say: "Your clients will be able to conveniently manage mailboxes, aliases and quickly access their webmails."

I love the Modules Garden ZimbraEmail module but I cannot get the Webmail button to choose the correct server (I have multiple servers) so the login is not working.

I the module setup there is a Webmail Login Link box. What do we put in that box so that when the customers clicks on his Manage Mailboxes and then on Login To Webmail button, it goes to his correct webmail login?

Any help appreciated please.

Cheers
Chris
kenwardc

Re: ZimbraEmail - Webmail Login

Postby Piotr » 12th August 2013, 4:23 pm

Hello,

URL value from 'Login to Webmail' button is taken from Hostname/IP Address field of your server.
It's recommended to assign certain server to certain product to avoid problem you described.

However we can consider for the next version; adding a field in product configuration to enter URL required to log in to webmail.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby kenwardc » 12th August 2013, 4:44 pm

Hi there

So I should leave that field completely blank and make sure that the servername (hostname) is set up so that it uses the FQDN rather than the IP address? I put the server hostname in the IP address field but it still doesn't work. I will have another look at that,

Your idea about the additional field is a good one. I'd love to see that implemented.

Cheers and thanks very much for the reply.
Chris
kenwardc

Postby kenwardc » 12th August 2013, 4:50 pm

Hi again

OK - I have now entered the servername in the IP address field of the customer Product/Service for Zimbra and it has made a difference. Now it goes to the server but the module is appending the word "zimbra" to the URL which is not correct.

It looks like this:

https://servername.domain.com/zimbra

It should look like this:

https://servername.domain.com/

How do we change this behaviour?

Cheers
Chris
kenwardc

Postby Piotr » 13th August 2013, 11:42 am

Hi,

In 'Webmail Login Link' field you can set URL of the client area button, owing to which your customers can quickly log in to their Zimbra Email accounts. You can remove the '/zimbra' part in that very field.

We have updated our Wiki. Please take a look here: http://www.docs.modulesgarden.com/Zimbra_Email_For_WHMCS#Management
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby kenwardc » 13th August 2013, 1:43 pm

Hi Konrad

Thanks for your reply. I have removed the "require domain" from the product and will teat it again later to see whether it makes a difference to that problem.

I would love to see some additions to the Zimbra module...

Auto-suspend on non-payment (not working on my system)

I love this module and because it is so good we will definitely be buying other modules from you in the future.

Best wishes
Chris
kenwardc

Return to WHMCS Modules