When will our customers can customize their templates

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

When will our customers can customize their templates

Postby drisslebbat » 15th May 2013, 10:47 am

Hello,
The reseller module is a very good idea, but since they cannot customize their design i don't think we will use.
Do you think it will be available soon ? :ugeek:

(i am already a modules garden customers, i use the domain manager)
drisslebbat

Re: When will our customers can customize their templates

Postby Konrad » 16th May 2013, 10:09 am

drisslebbat wrote:Hello,
The reseller module is a very good idea, but since they cannot customize their design i don't think we will use.
Do you think it will be available soon ? :ugeek:

(i am already a modules garden customers, i use the domain manager)

In the next version, we will provide whitelabeling as mentioned already:
    * Branding Introduction (logo, custom URL (CNAME record in DNS), email templates)

However, I am not sure if this is enough or you'd like more options? Feel free to note your suggestions, we will consider it for the another release (within next few months).

Of course, you can always consider Custom Development Request to get it faster and extend the module for your needs.
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Postby drisslebbat » 7th August 2013, 1:03 pm

Thans for the reply,
I want just to see some options available.
- ability for resellers to have their own template
- clients of reselers can make their orders directly from the custom resellers area
- resellers clients invoice must be marked by the reseller name
- resellers clients tickets must be marked by the reseller name, this way, the provider(us) can handle all resellers clients tickets
- what about products pricing? will the resellers have comission? or may they make their own price? or would it be related to the affiliation program?
drisslebbat

Postby Konrad » 12th August 2013, 10:10 am

Drisslebbat,
Please find my answers below:

drisslebbat wrote:- ability for resellers to have their own template

Initially, we've been thinking about the possibility to setup separate header/footer/styles or whole clientarea template for the resellers center + simple whitelabeling like logo, company info and footer text. However, your idea may be considered as well, to have full possibility to customize template per reseller.

drisslebbat wrote:- clients of reselers can make their orders directly from the custom resellers area

This will be implemented. This is KEY feature of this module after whitelabeling.

drisslebbat wrote:- resellers clients invoice must be marked by the reseller name

On the invoice, it will be clearly visible that its for specific reseller. Client will see Reseller's company info, not the main WHMCS company info.

drisslebbat wrote:- resellers clients tickets must be marked by the reseller name, this way, the provider(us) can handle all resellers clients tickets

We're going to improve this part as well, with the next version.

drisslebbat wrote:- what about products pricing? will the resellers have comission? or may they make their own price? or would it be related to the affiliation program?

This is also taken under consideration at the moment, but most likely it will be possible to setup discount/special pricing for each reseller. We are currently looking for the best solution, to implement it without messing too much with the standard WHMCS functionality.
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
Konrad
Global Moderator

Postby drisslebbat » 12th August 2013, 11:25 am

Thanks for your reply, as a daily user of whmcs since years, i was very happy to know youwill develop such a module, and will be happy to take part of any test or brainstorming process regarding this great module.
drisslebbat

Postby Konrad » 13th August 2013, 8:05 am

drisslebbat wrote:Thanks for your reply, as a daily user of whmcs since years, i was very happy to know youwill develop such a module, and will be happy to take part of any test or brainstorming process regarding this great module.

We also appreciate your feedback. Soon you will hear more about the next version and new possibilities.
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
Konrad
Global Moderator

Return to WHMCS Modules