Removing zone from DNS Manager

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

Removing zone from DNS Manager

Postby arobo » 18th December 2012, 4:29 am

Hi,

How do you remove a zone from the zone list of DNS Manager if the account has been deleted off the cPanel server.

Currently trying to delete the zone within DNS manager returns a message - Unable to delete zone:Unable to remove zone that does not exist.

Also - is there a way to integrate a link to the DNS Manager within the cPanel Extended tpl file? That way the client has access to all cPanel functions within the one service page rather than have multiple links to different pages.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Adrian
arobo

Re: Removing zone from DNS Manager

Postby Konrad » 18th December 2012, 3:20 pm

Hello
Thats a good question. I assume you are using "Allow client to create zone" option.
Right now there is no way to control this via interface, you will need to update database directly or ask our support to do this for you.

The table you should look for is mg_dns_zones

Its hard to provide a flexible and automated solution here because we have plenty of modules and when terminate action returns Failure, it can also mean some other error. Most probably we can add option to "Remove from Database" button in admin area zones list - I have added this to version v2.0 TO DO
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Re: Removing zone from DNS Manager

Postby CN-Jeremy » 11th August 2013, 9:44 pm

That was good to know.

I had imported a few sites from cPanel that I wanted to remove from DNS Manager with out removing the zone on cPanel.
Jeremy Countryman :: Cortex Networks LLC.
http://www.cortexnetworks.com :: [email protected]
Shared & Reseller Hosting and VPS & Dedicated Servers
CN-Jeremy

Return to WHMCS Modules