Product linker for WHMCS

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

Product linker for WHMCS

Postby machighway_ryan » 31st January 2014, 3:53 am

Hi there,

I'm testing out your product linker addon for WHMCS. I've successfully installed the module, however, when visiting the addon page and attempting to create a configureable option on the relation management page, I don't have the option to select anything under the Product Addon/Configurable Option section. I can select a linked product, but that's it. See the attached screenshot. We're currently running WHMCS 5.2.16

Is there possibly something i'm missing here? Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Attachments
product-linker01.jpg
product-linker01.jpg (56.52 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
machighway_ryan

Re: Product linker for WHMCS

Postby Piotr » 31st January 2014, 10:50 am

Hi,

It's pretty hard to tell what's wrong without looking at the environment and the configuration where the error occurred, but it seems like it's an issue with the Configurable Options selecting from the database.
Can you please let me know, if the 'Addon' selectbox is showing the proper results?
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby machighway_ryan » 1st February 2014, 1:33 am

machighway_ryan wrote:Hi there,

I'm testing out your product linker addon for WHMCS. I've successfully installed the module, however, when visiting the addon page and attempting to create a configureable option on the relation management page, I don't have the option to select anything under the Product Addon/Configurable Option section. I can select a linked product, but that's it. See the attached screenshot. We're currently running WHMCS 5.2.16

Is there possibly something i'm missing here? Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks for getting back with me. Yes, the addon drop down box shows all of our addons just fine. Thanks.
machighway_ryan

Postby Piotr » 3rd February 2014, 10:18 am

Hi,

I see, in this case there is no other way to find out the reason of the problem than checking your environment.
Please create a ticket here and provide us with the access to WHMCS admin area and FTP. We will find out the reason of this issue and solve it for you.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Return to WHMCS Modules