IP MANAGER Help Urgent full of BUG !

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

IP MANAGER Help Urgent full of BUG !

Postby cloudfastservers » 8th August 2014, 6:05 am

I download Ip Manager , i try using under Proxmox Module Garden VPS, nightmare not compatible and full of BUGS .
1 the ipmanager not have the option for Custom Mac adrress ( en the simple module garden for vps yes) . BIG MUST have where is you mind !
2 the ipmamanger not update the IPS from prxomox module , really Ugly Bug you can assign same ip to different customers over and over ,imaging Network crash IPS ,
3 not easy to assign ip to customers , to much navigation ,
I planning Buy before . but i not ready yet , if you guys fix this error , i order ASAP !

Fixed this look beta Alpha software
cloudfastservers

Re: IP MANAGER Help Urgent full of BUG !

Postby Piotr » 8th August 2014, 9:29 am

Hello,

Thank you for informing us about the problems. We will check this immediately, but from what I can see those are not typical bugs but rather some missing functionality that might be even connected with lack of Proxmox API support. We will investigate this and I will let you know about the outcome.

Do you have an open ticket? If not, then please contact us, so we will be able to provide you with much more detailed information about the progress.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby Piotr » 8th August 2014, 9:43 am

He have just checked this.
The problems you described are strictly connected with the way in which Proxmox handles the IP management and MAC addresses. From technical point of view our module is working correctly and there is no bug here, but you got the point that the functionality and entire final result could be improved, in the way you expressed it.

Therefore we will add Proxmox submodule support for IP Manager For WHMCS into the next version of the module. At this moment I can't promise any fixed date but I expect it to take place in the last quarter of this year.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby apignard » 12th August 2014, 10:23 pm

Here is some suggestions and bug for ip management in proxmox module :

1/ Feature - When add ip subnet will be nice that's we can force adding ip and not stop on first double ip.

Example i add one ip from /27
then i add the full subnet later is impossible, add ip will stop on first double ip check and not continue add ip.
Maybe it's what you want do.

2/ Feature - Another form will be nice for add many ip with a + as some ip can only be add /32
reload the page and go down is a bit long

3/ Bug - in ip management, when use filter, you can use second page of result, if click on page 2 it's will clear the search result and will list all ip.

4/ Feature - More ip par page will be nice. Select how many ip display in search or in config will be nice

5/ Bug - Assign one ip to one server, create a vps, change the server id, remove the ip. Ip will be assign to another server than originally setup. Solution : remove the ip before change the server, but staff sometime forgot about this issue

ProxmoxVPS is awezone, thanks for this create module ! Running thousands of VPS with it
apignard

Postby Piotr » 14th August 2014, 9:10 am

Thank you for listing the currently existing oversights and places for further improvements.
I will pass this to our developer in order to make good use of this during preparing a next version.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
Piotr
Site Admin

Return to WHMCS Modules