Help with Automations

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

Help with Automations

Postby anthonyraspa » 25th January 2019, 2:40 am

Hi there I am new to the world of MG.
We have a webform going direct to the CRM and I would like some more detail/explaination about the automations possible than the wiki provides.

eg when a new enquiry comes through I would like to trigger a response with potentially a PDF.
Then set the admin to follow up and if no change trigger the admin to follow up in 2 weeks or potentially send out another email/pdf to the customer and so on and so forth 4wks 8wks etc

Can anyone give my a guide/ sample rules? and where to go/setup!
What other funky stuff have you done? lets also talk creativity!

all the best
Anthony
anthonyraspa

Re: Help with Automations

Postby Joanna » 25th January 2019, 1:08 pm

Hi Anthony, welcome to ModulesGarden! :)

eg when a new enquiry comes through I would like to trigger a response with potentially a PDF.
Then set the admin to follow up and if no change trigger the admin to follow up in 2 weeks or potentially send out another email/pdf to the customer and so on and so forth 4wks 8wks etc

This sort of scenario cannot be accomplished with the set of features offered currently by CRM For WHMCS. No worries though, if such a solution is something you need urgently, you can always have it custom implemented by our developers. To proceed, simply contact our advisors to learn how to take full advantage of our software development services.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Return to WHMCS Modules