Get cpanel Package details

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

Get cpanel Package details

Postby kymz » 18th December 2012, 4:06 pm

Great Module,

I suggest for adding package limits to modules.. So customer see how many email accounts using and how many left according to package.. And also you can think about other sectins; like ftp, mysql, sub domain limits...

Regards,
kymz

Re: Get cpanel Package details

Postby Piotr » 19th December 2012, 12:31 pm

Thank you! We are very glad that you like our module.
We value every feedback about our products. We will discuss this solution and probably add it in the next version of the module.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Re: Get cpanel Package details

Postby DomainMasters.NET » 2nd May 2013, 10:16 pm

Hi Piotr,

I just got done showing the cPanel Extended Module to some of my most active web hosting customers / users of WHMCS and cPanel and they absolutely love the module :D. They told me that this will save them a lot of time with not having to open several tabs/windows so they can perform the actions they need to do when they have to get into either one of the apps. Now they know they'll be able to access almost everything they need to do simply by logging into WHMCS.

I think I have completed all of my requirements to get the discount on the module so I am going to go get it right now.

Thank you for helping my web hosting service, DomainMasters.NET Complete Web Hosting Solutions, look and perform even better than it does now. Also, the "User Friendlyness" of the Admin area(WHMCS) just got 100% better.

You've got a new customer for life with DomainMasters.NET.

Thanks again for your awesome work.

Sincerely, Richard Williams
DomainMasters.NET Web Hosting
DomainMasters.NET

Return to WHMCS Modules