FAQ - Advanced Billing for WHMCS

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

FAQ - Advanced Billing for WHMCS

Postby Roy » 29th November 2012, 4:38 pm

One of the things I look forward to about the Advanced Billing for WHMCS is the ability to auto bill for Rackspace Mail Mobile Sync. This is good news.

Q) Can someone clarify that when the Advanced Billing for WHMCS bills client for Mobile sync that it will automatically bill at the same time as their email service? As I do not want a separate invoice just for Rackspace Mail Mobile Sync since I only charge $1 for it and that would cost me way to much, so that charge needs to be added to the normal invoice for the Rackspace Email service when created. Someone please clarify, thanks!
Roy

Re: FAQ - Advanced Billing for WHMCS

Postby Konrad » 30th November 2012, 2:50 pm

Roy wrote:One of the things I look forward to about the Advanced Billing for WHMCS is the ability to auto bill for Rackspace Mail Mobile Sync. This is good news.

Q) Can someone clarify that when the Advanced Billing for WHMCS bills client for Mobile sync that it will automatically bill at the same time as their email service? As I do not want a separate invoice just for Rackspace Mail Mobile Sync since I only charge $1 for it and that would cost me way to much, so that charge needs to be added to the normal invoice for the Rackspace Email service when created. Someone please clarify, thanks!

Good point! Currently the invoice will be created separately as this might be a bit problematic with different settings for products and invoicing in each WHMCS. What we plan now is to add an option "add to the current Unpaid Invoice (if exists)". So basically, if there will be any unpaid invoice for that service already, it will add the billing into new lines.

We will need to wait with this one for the next version release.
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Return to WHMCS Modules