DNS Manager configuration not saving

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

DNS Manager configuration not saving

Postby RegDomSa » 27th July 2013, 12:22 pm

Hi,

I upgraded to to DNS Manager 1.9 last night. Immediately clients were unable to access the DNS Manager via the client area. It is throwing the following error:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required /public_html/templates/dns_templates//lang/english.php'

Now, I am well aware that MG have this listed under "Common Problems" :

"That means that you have forgotten to configure and save processing of your addon. Tutorial on how to configure processing you can find here. This was fixed in DNS Manager 1.6"

The problem is that I am unable to "Save" settings in the Addon -> DNS Manager -> Configuration.

Trying to save name servers for instance just goes blank after clicking "Save" and trying to save "Processing" doesn't save the options.

Ticket ID: 458358 has been opened, just hoping someone has experienced this so that I can fix this over the weekend.

Regards,
RD
RegDomSa

Re: DNS Manager configuration not saving

Postby Piotr » 29th July 2013, 8:45 am

Hi,

Our support is limited on weekends unless the problem is critical.
The problem you describe is most probably connected with your environment or there is a little bug in our code. We will verify this immediately. I will get back to you in the ticket with some instructions.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby Piotr » 29th July 2013, 9:22 am

I have more information for you RegDomSa. The problem is caused by WHMCS update, therefore our DNS Manager For WHMCS requires significant updates. Our developer is working on it and necessary fixes should be ready to download from the client area within most probably no longer than 24 hours.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby RegDomSa » 29th July 2013, 12:28 pm

Thank you Piotr
RegDomSa

Return to WHMCS Modules