DNS Manager - automaticly deletes zone

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

DNS Manager - automaticly deletes zone

Postby Rittsel » 20th September 2016, 3:00 pm

I'm trying the DNS Manager on trial to see if we can get it going as we like etc.

The setup is with PowerDNS since we're interested in DNSSEC.
There's no problem creating zones, add records etc, even DNSSEC seems to work.

My problem is that the zones are deleted without anyone doing anything and I can't find the reason.
If I check under Zones List in DNS Manager admin the status is "DELETED" and in the client area it says "You cannot edit this zone because it is terminated on server".

I'm running the cron job every 5 minute and the cron cleaner is set to run every 5min, with notify only and the only others are "Not found in WHOIS" and to remove PTR if the service is canceled.

I'm new to WHMCS as well so I haven't really found any good audit log for everything to find the guilty party for this.
Rittsel

Re: DNS Manager - automaticly deletes zone

Postby Piotr » 22nd September 2016, 9:40 am

Hello,

Excluding unfortunate configuration, the reason of such module's behavior might be ambiguous. This case should be checked directly by our Support Team. Please create a ticket and provide us with your access details in 'Confidential Data' field which is additionally encrypted and stored on a secured server.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Re: DNS Manager - automaticly deletes zone

Postby mysob » 20th October 2016, 7:05 pm

The deletion of reverse records sadly isn't working. We have a ticket open about this issue for months now. Which records are deleted on your install?
mysob

Return to WHMCS Modules