Configuration problem

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

Configuration problem

Postby whi » 12th December 2012, 11:30 am

Hi Piotr,

I have problem to the configuration.

I set the directadmin_extended modul to the package, than I enable the all function on the module config (ftp, email etc.), but I can see in the client services:

"No results to display: no container class for data"
How Can I use the module?
Thanks a lot!
Robert

UPDATE: the user password was wrong. Sorry my topic.
whi

Re: Configuration problem

Postby whi » 12th December 2012, 11:38 pm

Hello,

I wanted to try the Site Redirections options, but I got this message:

Unable to load page file

My other question. How can I change the login to webmail link from squirrelmail to roundcube?
Thanks a lot!
Robert
whi

Postby whi » 13th December 2012, 12:12 am

UPDATE:
As I realized the system only shows the databases and e-mail addresses which were created earlier. Does that mean I'll always see only the datas created in WHMCS, and it is not sync with DA?

There may be a syntactical error in the code on page of ftp-account management because it is fully displayed incorrectly.

ftp-error.png
ftp-error.png (66.28 KiB) Viewed 3737 times

Thanks!
Robert
whi

Postby Piotr » 13th December 2012, 11:43 am

whi wrote:Hi Piotr,

I have problem to the configuration.

I set the directadmin_extended modul to the package, than I enable the all function on the module config (ftp, email etc.), but I can see in the client services:

"No results to display: no container class for data"
How Can I use the module?
Thanks a lot!
Robert

UPDATE: the user password was wrong. Sorry my topic.

The reason of the errors you receive is misconfigured module. First make sure that as a product type you chosen 'Hosting Account'. Please refer to our Wiki article, it will help you with installation and configuration: http://www.docs.modulesgarden.com/DirectAdmin_Extended_For_WHMCS#Installation_.26_Configuration

whi wrote:As I realized the system only shows the databases and e-mail addresses which were created earlier. Does that mean I'll always see only the datas created in WHMCS, and it is not sync with DA?

There may be a syntactical error in the code on page of ftp-account management because it is fully displayed incorrectly.

Our module syncs directly with DA not with WHMCS so I believe this might be a bug in your environment. Please open a ticket with this problem and we will help you.

whi wrote:My other question. How can I change the login to webmail link from squirrelmail to roundcube?

Currently only SquirrelMail is available but we can change that for you. Please open a ticket regarding this change.
In the future we will most likely implement function to change the webmail and add it to our module.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Return to WHMCS Modules