When Will You Respond My Ticket?

Share your thoughts and ideas. Your opinion is very important to us.

Postby skyknight » 2nd February 2015, 6:55 am

Ticket #853187
skyknight

Re: When Will You Respond My Ticket?

Postby Joanna » 2nd February 2015, 3:16 pm

Hello,

Your question requires the involvement of not only our Support Team but also the developer of the module, that is why it takes some time to provide you with an answer. Please note that the response is already awaiting your attention.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Postby subnetworx » 26th January 2016, 9:47 pm

It would be nice to get an acknowledgment sometime within a few hours, even if you don't have a definitive answer.
subnetworx

Postby Joanna » 27th January 2016, 10:28 am

Many thanks for a constructive feedback, we will most definitely put it into practice.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Postby Phil » 30th June 2016, 8:53 am

The above information is incorrect. No matter what the issue is, big or small even a simple question that any employee could answer takes days for a responses. It seems that customer support isn't a priority or concern for them so beware.
Phil

Postby Piotr » 30th June 2016, 9:56 am

Phil, please let me know your client ID - can be a PM. We would like to re-check your tickets. Maybe something has slipped our attention.

Our L1 Support Team works on two shifts and the vast majority of tickets are answered within no longer than 12-24 hours (excluding Sunday). Only these really complex cases which require direct investigation in customer's environment and some coding by our L2/L3 can take a little bit longer. Please also have in mind that the full scope of support is available only to customers who ordered full versions of our products.

Customer care is our main goal. If it were not, we would not even bother to check and fix the problems directly for our clients in your live/dev environments. Not many software developers do that, they only instruct how to fix a problem. As you might be aware, each check of such a type requires some time as nearly every single environment is different and requires a different approach.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby Phil » 5th July 2016, 3:39 am

Actually every single developer that sells WHMCS or other similar module addons will go into your environment to fix problems that their addons are causing. We haven't met a single one yet that won't do it free of charge while quickly solving the problem within hours.

With module gardens you will get a response every 3-4 days and that response will just be a "tried this?" even though they already have access and all the tools necessary to solve the problem. The responses to these forum posts are MUCH faster than ticket support. It is very clear modules garden cares more about appearances than customers care. A company where customer care was their main goal would answer paying customer's tickets before answering forum posts.
Phil

Postby Piotr » 5th July 2016, 8:54 am

Hi Phil,

Actually, the reason of reply time is much more mundane. There are tens of more or less complex tickets that require our attention each day and maximally a couple of posts only. Answering all posts together is usually less time consuming than a single ticket. 3-4 days reply time in "tried this" style is very unusual and very unlikely nowadays. We are really sorry to hear that. It must have been some extremely specific problem or some miscommunication. We will be happy to verify and solve this matter for you but without customer ID we will not be able to track your ticket/s and help. There is also a different way. You can create a ticket with feedback about our level of service here: https://www.modulesgarden.com/customers/feedback. The ticket will be sent directly to our support team leader and management.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions & Feedback