Unblock feature for resellers' clients

Share your thoughts and ideas. Your opinion is very important to us.

Unblock feature for resellers' clients

Postby ASantiagoJr » 7th November 2012, 8:28 am

Any chances of creating a module for resellers to have their clients unblock themselves.

Ex) Client buys a reseller package from me. Now his client gets blocked for inconsistant logins. The clients customer must contact my client to then login to my WHMCS to unblock his client. It would be nice to have a module that allowed the client of a client to unblock themselves.
ASantiagoJr

Re: Unblock feature for resellers' clients

Postby Piotr » 7th November 2012, 8:35 am

I have moved this post to suggestions and feedback section.
Currently we are working on the several new modules and updates at the same time but we are always open for such ideas. If you would like to receive more detailed information please contact our Development Department. We will be happy to discuss the details of such a module.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby Vincent » 9th April 2013, 10:23 pm

If you guys decide making a unblock feature for reseller clients, I think it would be really successful feature. 10 or maybe 15 times every day of support questions are unblock questions from my resellers.
Vincent

Postby Konrad » 10th April 2013, 2:04 pm

Vincent wrote:If you guys decide making a unblock feature for reseller clients, I think it would be really successful feature. 10 or maybe 15 times every day of support questions are unblock questions from my resellers.

Thanks for all your feedback. Indeed this can be a good idea but currently we have a full list for the next release.
I've added it to another version for consideration release which can be released within 2-3 next months.
If you are interested to get this faster, you can consider a development BUMP - discounted custom development in exchange for including it to the next official release. For more info, feel free to open a support ticket.
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Return to Suggestions & Feedback