SolusVM Provisioning and Administration for WHMCS

Share your thoughts and ideas. Your opinion is very important to us.

SolusVM Provisioning and Administration for WHMCS

Postby marcm » 9th May 2013, 7:38 pm

Dear Modules Garden,

Thank you for the great modules that you provide for the web hosting community. High quality modules are a rare find, however you guys provide it in spades, all in one place. Great job!

Because SolusVM already provides a WHMCS module no one else has really taken on the task of providing a better one. However what most people don't know is that because SolusVM already provides a control panel for customers (and as of version 1.14 the customer template is Twitter Bootstrap based), they are not focused improving their current WHMCS modules. This why HostBill for example choose to create their own SolusVM module.

Now SolusVM provides a pretty decent API. Customers like to be able to control their VPS servers from within WHMCS. I believe that if you guys could make a module similar to what HostBill has created, or something that gives the customer total control over their virtual private servers from within WHMCS, many providers would buy it and implement it in their WHMCS setups.

Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,
Marc
marcm

Re: SolusVM Provisioning and Administration for WHMCS

Postby Konrad » 10th May 2013, 9:59 am

marcm wrote:Dear Modules Garden,

Thank you for the great modules that you provide for the web hosting community. High quality modules are a rare find, however you guys provide it in spades, all in one place. Great job!

Because SolusVM already provides a WHMCS module no one else has really taken on the task of providing a better one. However what most people don't know is that because SolusVM already provides a control panel for customers (and as of version 1.14 the customer template is Twitter Bootstrap based), they are not focused improving their current WHMCS modules. This why HostBill for example choose to create their own SolusVM module.

Now SolusVM provides a pretty decent API. Customers like to be able to control their VPS servers from within WHMCS. I believe that if you guys could make a module similar to what HostBill has created, or something that gives the customer total control over their virtual private servers from within WHMCS, many providers would buy it and implement it in their WHMCS setups.

Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,
Marc

Hi Marc
Big thanks for the suggestion. We are considering this module to be released as we have also seen big demand on the more advanced SolusVM module version. I can't tell you more right now, but when we will have more concrete plans, I will post it here.

I also recommend to subscribe to our Newsletter:
https://www.modulesgarden.com/manage/register
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Return to Suggestions & Feedback