ModulesGarden Launches A Cooperation With Amazon!

Fresh news and the latest announcements regarding ModulesGarden activity.

ModulesGarden Launches A Cooperation With Amazon!

Postby Piotr » 20th March 2015, 5:11 pm

We are glad to inform about a unique project which we are currently working on in cooperation with Amazon! The objective is to introduce the advantages of 'Login and Pay with Amazon' option into your WHMCS!

Thanks to Amazon Payments For WHMCS, your clients will no longer have to go through a wrenching process of registration. Instead, they will be able to sign up simply using Amazon.com username and password. After they log in, the shipping address and payment methods already stored in their accounts will appear in the order form!
What is more, you will get access to their details to use on further marketing!

On this occasion, we would like to invite you to join us in the process of creating Amazon Payments For WHMCS.
We are looking for merchants interested in beta testing!

Benefits from using Amazon Payments For WHMCS:

• Access to millions of Amazon customers.
  • Boosted conversion.
  • Automatic client profile/account creation upon ordering, no registration required.
  • Streamlined and fast checkout workflow in just a few clicks.
  • Reduced registration and cart abandonment.
  • Single and subscription payments.
If you are chosen to perform comprehensive tests and provide detailed feedback, you will be rewarded with the lowest transaction rate on Amazon.com for 6 months!

You can find all requirements and full list of benefits here.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Re: ModulesGarden Launches A Cooperation With Amazon!

Postby Marty1945 » 10th October 2016, 4:10 pm

Piotr wrote:We are glad to inform about a unique project which we are currently working on in cooperation with Amazon! The objective is to introduce the advantages of 'Login and Pay with Amazon' option into your WHMCS!

This was announced in March 2015 but I have not seen any more about it since then. Is this still in progress? Has it been discontinued? I have been patiently waiting for this since it was announced. Or is this only for use in the UK (I am in USA). If this is still in progress, how long will it take? I have never seen a module take this long (1 Year 7 months) to complete. WHMCS v7 didn't even take that long.
Marty1945

Re: ModulesGarden Launches A Cooperation With Amazon!

Postby Joanna » 14th October 2016, 11:31 am

Hello,

Thank you for your great patience. I wish to explain that since this project is being developed under bilateral agreement, the process might indeed require a considerable amount of time to be completed. Please know, however, that we are now entering the final straight - afterward, much will be kept under direct Amazon control.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements