Determine The Shape Of CRM For WHMCS!

Fresh news and the latest announcements regarding ModulesGarden activity.

Determine The Shape Of CRM For WHMCS!

Postby Joanna » 18th November 2015, 9:04 pm

In version 2.1, CRM For WHMCS has entered a completely new level of customer relationships and sales development upon the implementation of campaigns management. The ability to organize your marketing activities and personalize your offer towards specific target groups at the same time, makes the module an ultimate solution for businesses of all sizes.

We intend to further advance the scope of campaigns functionality. Version 2.2 will introduce the ability to send mass SMS and email notifications within each campaign. Along with it, you will be able to create your own types of contacts and define their hierarchy accordingly.

What else would you like to see in the upcoming updates? Share your feedback below and we will do our best to put all your ideas into practice!
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Re: Determine The Shape Of CRM For WHMCS!

Postby xtremewebsites » 20th November 2015, 1:48 am

Hi guys.

Congrats on the great updates. Indeed you guys are getting closer to our dream CRM. I've already provided detailed suggestions via tickets however I will post them here so they can be tracked.

I've tested the new CRM version and here are my findings:

1. Provide Web to Lead Form. All major CRM's provide this form which can be embedded into any site to collect leads. Other options besides this include developing a simple WP plugin or creating a detailed tutorial that shows how to integrate Gravity Forms to your CRM.
2. Integrate with Twilio to send SMS.
3. Allow client notifications via SMS
4. Email Marketing Integration. This is one of the most important parts of the CRM... automatic followup. We need to be able to segment leads and add them to an email campaign based on different criteria:
a. Their status
b. Their orders
c. How old is the lead
d. Based on a field option
e. Whether or not it became a potential or client
> The ideal thing would be to integrate email marketing software such us Mailchimp or self-hosted email marketing scripts like this one: https://sendy.co/

PS: You guys recently rolled out the campaign feature which is the foundation to achieve point #4.

These are the most important shortcomings I see from your CRM, once these features are added it will definitely be our TOP CRM choice as we use WHMCS for everything, until then we will keep using Zoho CRM. Thanks!
xtremewebsites

Re: Determine The Shape Of CRM For WHMCS!

Postby Joanna » 20th November 2015, 2:28 pm

Thank you for the kind words and highly valuable feedback! We put in a great deal of effort to satisfy all needs of our clients. Your suggestions will definitely serve an important role in the further process of CRM For WHMCS development.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements