Proxmox Cloud Configurable Addons

Share your ideas and requests for modules that we could release.

Proxmox Cloud Configurable Addons

Postby cherrywoodtech » 31st July 2017, 10:56 pm

I want to make a suggestion, to your developers, to change the size of the boxes for configurable options in the client’s profile in the Products/Services tab. Currently the boxes only allow you to see up to three numbers. For bandwidth, storage limits, and CPU Weight this limits the visibility, so there have been a few times where we don’t catch the options not being properly setup. If the width of the boxes can be changed to be larger that would be awesome. Thanks!
cherrywoodtech

Re: Proxmox Cloud Configurable Addons

Postby Joanna » 2nd August 2017, 11:21 am

Many thanks for bringing this aspect to our attention. We are eager to take a closer look at it, but first, we would like to make sure that we understand what boxes you have in mind exactly. Please offer us more details, a simple screenshot will suffice.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Postby cherrywoodtech » 4th August 2017, 9:45 pm

Here is a screenshot to what I was describing in my original post. Hopefully this will help you see what I am speaking of. Everything from cpu sockets down to private networks the boxes are just too small.
boxes.jpg
boxes.jpg (150.43 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
cherrywoodtech

Postby Joanna » 7th August 2017, 3:54 pm

Unfortunately, the boxes presented on your screenshot cannot be easily altered as they are generated by WHMCS itself and not our module.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Joanna
Site Admin

Return to Ideas For Modules & Requests