Create a virtualizor version of SolusVM cloud and reseller

Share your ideas and requests for modules that we could release.

Create a virtualizor version of SolusVM cloud and reseller

Postby uname-a » 20th October 2013, 6:18 am

Please create a Virtualizor version of your SolusVM vps, cloud and reseller modules :)

I love your modules, but i don't like what i saw on localhost.re concerning SolusVm. ...so we won't switch (whmcs itself is enough for now).

The original virtualizor module is available unencrypted here : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module

We are missing the ssh, rescue mode and the ISO management in their original module.

They are going to produce a complete set of products for hosting companies. ...like this one : http://www.nucdp.com/ And i got their confirmation they were going to add High availability through real working failover (not like the one of solusvm) soon. ..they are working on it!

I think their products should be considered for future development. They will be more popular than SolusVm in a near future, i am pretty sure!

Hosting companies are all using their softwares since a very long time. ...i mean : we can trust it's a good product!
uname-a

Re: Create a virtualizor version of SolusVM cloud and resell

Postby Piotr » 21st October 2013, 8:45 am

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. For the upcoming months our modules release list is full but we will consider this one.
Feel free to make a custom software development request if you would like us to accomplish the project within a couple of weeks.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Re: Create a virtualizor version of SolusVM cloud and resell

Postby genesishosting » 4th August 2016, 3:14 am

I know this topic is old, but I'd like to renew the interest in this. Virtualizor is quite capable and it would be great to see a ModulesGarden module that supports both their VM and Cloud components for metered billing.

Thanks!

Eric
genesishosting

Return to Ideas For Modules & Requests