Quickbooks Online module error

Discuss our WHMCS modules and everything associated with them.

Quickbooks Online module error

Postby sozotech » 1st November 2016, 9:50 pm

I am trying to export an invoice from WHMCS to Quickbooks online and I am getting the following error:

Export invoice #5632
Error: Tax relaxation for tax rate: 0.00 does not exist

We do not charge tax on our customers services to Tax Rules are not enabled.. Exporting of customers works. Please let me know if you have any thoughts on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Eric
sozotech
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 1st November 2016, 9:34 pm

Re: Quickbooks Online module error

Postby Joanna » 2nd November 2016, 11:24 am

Hello Eric,

We see that you have already joined us in a ticket regarding your troubles. Our specialist is currently diagnosing possible causes of reported issues, you will be soon answered directly in the ticket.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
User avatar
Joanna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 269
Joined: 23rd October 2014, 10:00 am
Location: Poland

Re: Quickbooks Online module error

Postby sozotech » 2nd November 2016, 1:51 pm

Joanna wrote:Hello Eric,

We see that you have already joined us in a ticket regarding your troubles. Our specialist is currently diagnosing possible causes of reported issues, you will be soon answered directly in the ticket.


Thanks I have figured it out. I had to setup a tax rate in QB of 0 and associate it. I now have it working and will close the ticket I opened a couple days ago.

Best regards,
Eric
sozotech
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 1st November 2016, 9:34 pm

Re: Quickbooks Online module error

Postby Joanna » 2nd November 2016, 1:53 pm

Glad to note that the problem is gone, Eric. Enjoy your module!
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
User avatar
Joanna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 269
Joined: 23rd October 2014, 10:00 am
Location: Poland

Re: Quickbooks Online module error

Postby sozotech » 2nd November 2016, 2:46 pm

Joanna wrote:Glad to note that the problem is gone, Eric. Enjoy your module!


Will do. I am just curious...Do ticket responses normally take several days for a response?

Eric
sozotech
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 1st November 2016, 9:34 pm

Re: Quickbooks Online module error

Postby Joanna » 2nd November 2016, 4:04 pm

It is not common practice of ours, not by any means, Eric! It was a very unfortunate course of events for which we are genuinely sorry. You opened a ticket two days ago after the office hours of our Support Team (please kindly note the vast time difference between our locations). By coincidence, it happened the very day before the national holiday in Poland when our support services were limited. Once again, please accept my kind apology for this inconvenience.
Joanna Byjoś
ModulesGarden Sales & Marketing Team Leader
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
User avatar
Joanna
Site Admin
 
Posts: 269
Joined: 23rd October 2014, 10:00 am
Location: Poland

Re: Quickbooks Online module error

Postby sozotech » 2nd November 2016, 4:25 pm

Joanna wrote:It is not common practice of ours, not by any means, Eric! It was a very unfortunate course of events for which we are genuinely sorry. You opened a ticket two days ago after the office hours of our Support Team (please kindly note the vast time difference between our locations). By coincidence, it happened the very day before the national holiday in Poland when our support services were limited. Once again, please accept my kind apology for this inconvenience.


Sure I understand. I really like the module so far so will plan on buying it.

Best regards,
Eric
sozotech
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 1st November 2016, 9:34 pm


Return to WHMCS Modules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron