Share Your Magento Experience And Get Your 15% Promo Code!

Discuss our extensions and themes for Magento.

Share Your Magento Experience And Get Your 15% Promo Code!

Postby Piotr » 23rd June 2014, 4:30 pm

Hello!

On the occasion of releasing our first official module for Magento we would like to give you an opportunity to get 15% Promo Code for any module from our offer. To make this happen, simply submit a reply to this thread and share your experience with Magento. It can be anything; your opinion, your thoughts, curiosities etc.

I will check this thread from time to time and I will send you promo codes via PM.
Let the world know your story!

Event ends at: 06.07.2014
Given promo codes expire at: 31.07.2014
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Website Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Piotr
Site Admin

Re: Share Your Magento Experience And Get Your 15% Promo Cod

Postby nandin » 25th June 2014, 2:18 pm

I don't have much experience with Magento. I've installed it once and see that it is easy to use eCommerce management system that also request developer experience in order to benefit from the system. In this case I'm glad the Modulesgarden can provide the developer experience.
nandin

Postby Piotr » 26th June 2014, 11:06 am

nandin wrote:I don't have much experience with Magento. I've installed it once and see that it is easy to use eCommerce management system that also request developer experience in order to benefit from the system. In this case I'm glad the Modulesgarden can provide the developer experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Indeed, we have just started creating official extensions for Magento (there will be plenty of them) and very soon we will have our own Ecommerce Development Team that will handle all development requests related with Magento, PrestaShop and VirtueMart. We already offer our services for Magento but soon we will do that in much greater scope than before.

I have just sent you the 15% Promo Code via PM :thumbup:
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Website Admin
ModulesGarden - Unique Approach To Custom Software Development Services & High-End Modules
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby dinko » 26th June 2014, 6:28 pm

Hi there, I have to order a trial for your magento modules...there are however some other modules that can be developed by magento and generally its missing like cache plugins better reports or report builder...that would be fine for magento too!

Keep up good work!
dinko

Postby Piotr » 27th June 2014, 10:38 am

Thank you the feedback. We will definitely add your ideas to our modules list.
Live Demo of Team & Task Organizer For Magento (yeah live!) will be available to use within no longer than a couple of days.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Website Admin
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby Piotr » 4th July 2014, 10:55 am

dinko wrote:I have to order a trial for your magento modules...

Live Demo of Team & Task Organizer For Magento is available!
You can test already installed and configured module on the live environment! For more details, visit our website.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Website Admin
Piotr
Site Admin

Return to Magento Extensions & Themes