ModulesGarden SolusVM For WHMCS

Fresh news and the latest announcements regarding ModulesGarden activity.

ModulesGarden SolusVM For WHMCS

Postby Piotr » 14th May 2013, 4:08 pm

We are currently working on the new provisioning module!

SolusVM For WHMCS!

Module will allow you to automate the provisioning of SolusVM in your system and will let your customers to manage their virtual servers from the WHMCS client area!

Planned features include:

• Create
  • Reboot
  • Shutdown
  • Boot
  • Suspend
  • Unsuspend
  • Terminate
  • Rebuild
  • Change Package (Plan)
  • Enable TUN/TAP
  • Enable Network Mode
  • Change Password For Console/VNC/Root/Client
  • ISO Mount/Umount
  • PAE Enable/Disable
  • Server Boot Order
  • And More!

And here is where you enter guys! Feel free to suggest other features under this forum thread.
We will additionally add to the module the most interesting ideas!
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Re: ModulesGarden SolusVM For WHMCS

Postby shovenose » 14th May 2013, 5:19 pm

yes, finally! Of course, how much will it cost? But this is really exciting. Please make sure that it is an easy transition with the default SolusVM WHMCS module so no changes need to be made.
shovenose

Postby Konrad » 16th May 2013, 10:05 am

shovenose wrote:yes, finally! Of course, how much will it cost? But this is really exciting. Please make sure that it is an easy transition with the default SolusVM WHMCS module so no changes need to be made.

Currently, we are considering following pricing:
1. SolusVM VPS - $89.95 (with the above functionality)
2. SolusVM VPS + Cloud - $129.95
3. SolusVM VPS + Cloud + Reseller - $169.95

Peter hasn't mentioned about the two more possibilities:
Cloud - will be a module to offer free create/terminate of the machines under the limits offered with product
Reseller - will be a module to offer Reseller option of SolusVM to your customers

Additionally, we will provide Advanced Billing support with SolusVM

Please note: We will definitely provide a Limited Promo after release so you will have an opportunity to buy it cheaper.
I suggest to subscribe to our Facebook or Twitter to be sure you will not miss it ;)
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Postby shovenose » 17th May 2013, 5:41 am

$89.95 sounds good, I'd pay that. Wouldn't pay much more, but much less would be unfair for you. May I ask, do you have any screenshots of the progress so far?
Thank you.
shovenose

Postby Awmusic12635 » 17th May 2013, 6:02 am

I would suggest also letting users see usage graphs as well, and being able to select them over a time period.

Also seeing current usage, something like either live, or close to live of what their server is current using , disk, ram wise etc.

Make sure it can also provision to different specific node groups / node locations

Perhaps making it easier to charge for specific addons / upgrades like ram.

Good luck, I would probably get #3 myself.
Awmusic12635

Postby sman » 21st June 2013, 9:15 pm

I am assuming it will update SolusVM settings and WHMCS info about those settings at the same time. Of the top of my head things like hostname, root password, username, ip address.

Also should be tested on v1.14 which is currently in beta and has a lot of little changes/updates.
sman

Postby Konrad » 24th June 2013, 12:24 pm

sman wrote:I am assuming it will update SolusVM settings and WHMCS info about those settings at the same time. Of the top of my head things like hostname, root password, username, ip address.

Also should be tested on v1.14 which is currently in beta and has a lot of little changes/updates.

For the VPS Module, we have the compatibility with the current SolusVM Module for WHMCS so no worries with that. All you will need to do is to switch module for server and product.
Regarding the v1.14 we will probably not test it before release. However, its not a problem that we will quick-fix anything found after using our module on that version.

BTW - we have requested Solus to implement Changing Resources for VM over API - as this is very important feature especially for the cloud module. If the version 1.14 will have that implemented, we will make an immediate update.
Konrad Keck
ModulesGarden CEO
ModulesGarden - Top Quality Custom Development
Konrad
Global Moderator

Postby Piotr » 25th June 2013, 12:13 pm

We are making the final changes and tests of the modules with focus on security issues.
In the meantime we are preparing a documentation.

SolusVM For WHMCS will be officially released in the next week.
Piotr Dołęga
ModulesGarden CMO
Site Admin
ModulesGarden - High-End WHMCS Modules & Software Developer Outsourcing
Piotr
Site Admin

Postby jturbide » 30th June 2013, 10:34 pm

Can't wait ! :lol:

I'll take the full package asap !
jturbide

Postby Air » 8th July 2013, 4:14 pm

We are experimenting with a new SolusVM VPS + Cloud module. "Resize Server" is one of the claimed features which I think are important for many customers. However, if I understand correctly this function is not yet implemented. "This functionality cannot be automated because of the lack of API commands of SolusVM" - such message was received after trying to use the server upgrade functionality.
The question is when you plan to enable this feature and is there any workaround to make it working now?

PS In your previous messages was mentioned you will provide a Limited Promo after release. Hope we didn't miss it? =)
Air

Next

Return to News & Announcements